Employee Performance issues? Contact us!
Organizational Behavior Management (OBM) is simply Applied Behavior Analysis but in the work place. Similar to performance management and other consulting practices, it can be used to identify and reduce wasteful and unprofessional employee behaviors as well as increase productivity. Simply paying people more does not always increase performance, as there are a number of factors that can influence an employees behavior. Allow us to asses and troubleshoot these problems for you.
Requirements for OBM services:
1. Own or manage a small business.
2. Minimum of a 3 month commitment to a plan.
3. Employee interviews and feedback with the behavior analyst are essential.
4. Willingness to collect the necessary data for pre-probe, intervention, and post probe.
5. Weekly meetings with the behavior analyst to review progress of the project.